The GRC Association referred to the Association, implements a code of ethics when conducting operational activities. Here the following code of ethics:
1. Association Community
- Accept the national pillars: Pancasila, UUD 1945, NKRI, and Bhinneka Tunggal Ika.
- Embrace and comply with the applicable law and regulations.
- Obey the articles of associations and articles by law in each of the Association’s activities.
2. The relation among member in the Association Community
- Respect each other and do not degrade the dignity of fellow association member
- Strive to arrange the negotiation for consensus that is beneficial to fellow Association members.
- Complement and Support each other for developing expertise in GRC and other fields.
3. The relation between the support and the non-community members
- Build the interaction that giving a benefit in the GRC field
- Strive to protect the interest of Association
4. The affiliation to the nation
- Participate in developing the community empowerment
- Provide ideas and suggestions to the Government and other state institutions in the context of developing GRC practices in Indonesia
5. Violation of the code of ethics
- Honorary Board formed by the Supervisor will investigate the violation of the code of ethics
- Sanctions to be given according to the recommendations of the investigation’s results based on the provisions of AD/ART.